About The Fox and Treaty Four

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Day Like No Other


Cherisse overlooking the Treaty Four Gathering
September 11th, 2013

“My day with Cherisse was like no other, because that day we became journalist,” I wrote in my article, published by the Fort Times on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013.

My article is five paragraphs about the things we did and the stuff we learned.  The thing that I like most about the article is that it is about someone who has a big impact on my life, Cherisse, and how I got to share the experience with her.

Also, something I got to do, was take pictures of Treaty Four. I was able to take a really good picture of Cherisse looking down across the Treaty Four Gathering. I’ve included it in my blog, above. It is so beautiful! It brought tears to my teacher, Mrs. Koop’s eyes; she went on and on about how beautiful and elegant it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment