About The Fox and Treaty Four

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

1000 Teepees, 1000 Cameras, 1000 Pictures


I go to the Treaty Four Gathering because the school makes me. This was not my first time at Treaty Four; I went every year in the elementary school.

However, this year, it was different than before because the announcer, Howie Thomson, actually said stuff and there were like 1000 teepees. What I liked best about Treaty Four was that the announcer was funny.

 
I think the best part about the group interview was Avery taking 1000 pictures. In fact, Howie kept saying, “I know Bert Fox is here because there are 1000 cameras.” I learned that Journalism in the field is scary because there were a lot of people. 



On Wednesday the class went to experience the cultural and religious celebration of Treaty Four. It was hot and there were no clouds, so I didn’t enjoy the weather.

By Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment