About The Fox and Treaty Four

Monday, October 20, 2014

Hungry, But Still Enjoyed the Day


By Nigel Dubois
I enjoyed the day I went to treaty four even though the day I went to treaty four was short. I was able to see what was new and old or wasn’t there. Like the archery wasn’t there and bannock on a stick was old but still there. This time there was a Parkland College tent there and that was cool, I guess. In the mean time I was bored, so we bought a volleyball there so that was fun for a while; then the fox came to play with us for a while. Then we went back to school for the day.

Now we have returned back to the grounds. There were a lot of people there, and I saw a lot of old friends and birds. I was smelling bannock burgers and coffee. The burgers were making me hungry but I didn’t have any money and I forgot to pack a lunch. So I was walking around the ground hungry just waiting to go home. I had a lot of fun doing nothing but taking to elders and other people and walking around, then I went for a long lunch break doing nothing, just hungry, so I went back to the school to see if my brother had anything to eat. And then I didn’t know what time it was, then the bell rang, so I got on the bus and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment