About The Fox and Treaty Four

Monday, October 20, 2014

I Was Too Scared


By Kai-La Petit

The day started off at the school; I really didn’t want to go since I knew it was going to be cold outside. When we got to the grounds I just wanted to go home and sleep, but I just went to my grandma’s office instead since I was cold after being outside for 15 minutes.

When I finally decided to go back outside she was going there anyways, so I just went back with her. When we got there she was nagging me to do my interview, but I was really nervous to do it since I don’t really like talking to people I don’t know very much. That whole time I felt really pressured to do it since she was really excited that I finally got to do this.

I was too scared to do it so I just tried to push it off for as long as I could but I ended up just not doing it since I was too scared. I feel kinda bad since I wanted to do it, but I just felt too pressured, and having my grandma, and grandpa listening to the questions I had down was just too much pressure for me.

For the rest of the day all I did was just watch what other people were doing and at lunch watching the dancers. I liked watching some of the kids there trying to dance because they just looked so cute, and when that was done I was hanging out with the “fox”. It was cute having to see all the little kids so excited to see the fox and seeing them run it just to get a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment