About The Fox and Treaty Four

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Eric Interviews Mr. Weitzel about Treaty Four and Submits Article to the Fort Times



 
At first, I was scared. This was a last minute interview with the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL…who wouldn’t be scared? But I decided to keep going with the interview regardless, and I started to feel like I was actually asking him as a friend, and got to know him a little better in that way!
I am still a little shaky, but everything went totally fine, and it felt really cool to be able to interview the principal on the spot like that with no problems! I think Bert Fox probably has one of the best principals that anyone could imagine…if you really think about it, a house is already a lot of work, and a school comes packaged with lots more bills, as well as managing staff, keeping up to date with teaching material, replacing and maintaining school computers…it’s hard.
Thanks for such an amazing interview, Mr. Weitzel! I enjoyed having such an amazing conversation!


No comments:

Post a Comment