About The Fox and Treaty Four

Friday, September 20, 2013

Wow, That's an Awesome Picture


 
The Treaty 4 gathering was an awesome week for me because I got to go outside and experience it. I walked around and met a couple people that Bren and I interviewed. I took lots of pictures and I learned to be a Journalist. I learned a little bit of culture, and I saw lots of people, some who used to come to school here in the Fort, like Nick who goes to school in Cupar or some other school.
The site of Treaty 4 was cool. I saw a photo, that I didn’t take, but someone else did. It showed the whole valley from on top of the hill and I wanted to put it on my blog and say ‘’WOW’’, that is an awesome picture.
Wednesday was neat because I looked at the culture, people, all of the tipis and all of the activities that took place, like the round dance and the missing game. The day was cool and my interview was done. Later I got to meet Creeson Agecoutay, a little bit, and then we did nothing after lunch and a lot of guys started walking back to the school, but I waited until we got back on the bus and left.
That was the end of the day and the next day we went back there for one period and I took pictures and tried to interview the people that some didn’t get to interview. The week was great and I hope I’ll get to share it with my friends and cousins, and I hope that the others had a good week, too!
By Hunter

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment