About The Fox and Treaty Four

Friday, September 20, 2013

I Didn't Know Anything About Canada or First Nations


 

This Treaty 4 was my first time, and also a good time for me.
I went to Treaty 4 with Mrs. Koops and Alex in that morning.
And when I reached out, I could see many white houses (tents?) called `TIPI’.
I think those houses were made of some woods and fabric.

 

And then, I could see some First Nation foods.
 I thought those were marshmallows because those were white, but I learned it was called bannock.
I ate one of them with jam; it tasted like a bread.

 

And then, I just walked with Alex; we heard a sound of music under the flags.
I didn’t know what they said, but I liked that song.



Then, we interviewed Eroll Kinistino; we asked many things about Treaty 4,
but he answered always kindly.
I could learn many things about Treaty 4 and First Nation because of this interview.
 

I think Treaty 4 was teaching many things to me and other people.
I didn’t know anything about Canada or First Nations,
but I could learn many things about it because of Treaty 4.
So I think my first time at Treaty 4 was very good and fun.
I want to go Treaty 4 again next time, if I can.
by Jun

No comments:

Post a Comment