About The Fox and Treaty Four

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Interview Ever with Marlene at Minnie's Food Truck

 


Treaty 4 has always been a cultural celebration for my people and for us to share that with everyone else. I believe T4 is a new learning experience every year and will continue to grow. For me, this was a great year at T4 because of all the new things I got to do, like be a journalist and a photographer. I got to further my knowledge and do things I wouldn’t have ever thought I’d get the chance to do.

As a journalist, my T4 experience was taken to a whole new level, and I got to see a different view of it. Being there with the objective of finding someone I was interested in to interview was all new to me, but I think I did an excellent job. I really enjoyed this way of learning; I like trying a hands on method in the field, first hand, getting real information. Overall my interview taught me that the people involved in T4 are all really proud of who we are and want to share their experiences with others.
To go with my exciting interview with Marlene of Minnie’s food truck, I got the chance to be interviewed too! I was chosen to be interviewed on CBC radio and did it live the next morning I was very excited to take part in this. I think it went well too. I will never forget this year at Treaty Four.

#almostfamous #futurejournalist #T4toremember

Stay tuned for my interview article which I hope to have finished early next week.

by Tashelle




 

No comments:

Post a Comment